My friend Natalie sent this to me. She got it from Forward Garden, but she told me that she deleted some of the questions. I filled this out on April 27, 2003 at 12:42 PM.
1. What is your full name? Madilyn Elizabeth -----.
2. What is your starsign? Virgo.
3. What are your racial origins? French and Italian.
4. Where do you live? California.
5. When is your birthday? September 4.
6. How many hours sleep do you get each night? Six or seven.
7. What time do you get up on a school day? 6:00.
8. What was the last time you shared a bed? Last night when I spend the night at Elyse's.
9. Do you tend to dream about real life things more, or complete fantasies? Usually real-life things.
10. How many pillows do you sleep with? One.
11. What do you wear in bed? A tank top and underwear, or sometimes pajama pants.
12. Which is more important, to be fair, or to be correct? To be fair.
13. Do you prefer to think or to feel? I like both, but probably to think.
14. At what age do you want to die? I don't especially want to die, but when I'm really old, like 90-something.
15. Do you prefer the arts or the sciences? The sciences.
16. What do you fear more - failure, or pain? Pain.
17. Can you really trust anyone? Yes, I think so.
18. Have you ever taken an illegal drug? No.
19. Have you ever walked along a train track? Yes.
20. Have you ever considered suicide? No. I've probably thought about it, but never seriously.
21. If your life were a movie, who would play you? Amanda Bynes.
22. Who would play your leading man? Ryan from Survivor: The Amazon.
23. Do you like your appearance? Yes, for the most part.
24. Do you believe in love at first sight? Only in the movies.
25. Have you ever been in love? No, I don't think most people my age have.
26. Who do you want to marry? Nobody I've met so far.
27. How easy is it to make you laugh? Very.
28. Would you like to be cloned? No; trust me, the world definitely doesn't need more of me.
29. What do you like most about your body? My feet, my hands, and my hair.
30. Do you usually go out on Friday nights? Yes.