1. I love scars, but I only have two.
2. I'm worth $2,135,444.00.
3. I've been asked countless times if I'm anorexic; I'm not.
4. I've never had braces or glasses.
5. Natalie has been my best friend since we met in kindergarten.
6. For my birthday in 2001, Natalie gave me a thumb ring that I've worn every day since then.
7. I don't go to church.
8. I like having my picture taken.
9. I read my horoscope, but I don't live by it.
10. I always carry gum and chapstick with me.
11. Samantha is average size for her age, and I'm small; even though she's almost a year younger than me, people usually think she's older.
12. Samantha and I were junior bridesmaids in Rosie's wedding in 1999. I wore the dress to homecoming my freshman year.
13. Sam was born August 28, 1988 and I was born September 4, 1987. Since she's not quite a year younger than me, we're the same age for 7 days of the year.
14. I'm obsessed with the 1940's and 1950's.
15. I love classic shows, especially I Love Lucy.
16. I was my school's sophomore homecoming princess for the 2002-2003 school year. It was actually in 2002 because our homecoming is in mid-October.
17. I've never had a pet because I'm allergic to a lot of animals.
18. I've had my driving permit since October 23, 2002.
19. My name for French class is Giselle.
20. As of April 11, 2003, I'm a varsity cheerleader for my school.